Monthly Whiskey Tasting, Find your Irish Roots
March 11 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
In March, everyone claims they have a little bit o Irish in them. So celebrate your roots at our monthly whiskey tasting. We will explore Ireland and all it has to offer in the form of Whisk(e)y!
Feelin a lil Irish? In March, we are all Irish! Come celebrate the Month of St Patrick at our monthly Whiskey tasting, celebrating some fine Irish Whiskeys!
1. Egans Vintage Grain Irish Grain Whiskey
2. SLANE Blended Irish Whiskey / ‘Triple Cask’ / NAS / 40% ABV / OB: Slane Castle Distillery / Dist Owner: Brown-Forman Netherlands, B.V. (Brown Forman Corp.) / Ireland (Co. Meath)
3. IRISHMAN (THE) Irish Malt Whiskey / ‘Founder’s Reserve Small Batch’ / NAS / 40% ABV / IB: New Midleton Dist (Co. Cork) / Brand Owner: Walsh Whiskey Dist / Dist Owner: Irish Distillers (Pernod-Ricard S.A.) / Blended & Bottled: IRE (Co. Carlow)
4. Writers Tears Double Oak Irish Whiskey
5. GREEN SPOT Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey / NAS (7-10 years) / 40% ABV / IB: New Midleton Dist / Brand Owner: Mitchell & Son (Wine Merchants) Ltd. / Dist Owner: Irish Distillers Ltd. (Pernod-Ricard S.A.) / Ireland (Co. Cork)
6. REDBREAST 12 Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey / 12-Year / 40% ABV / OB: New Midleton Dist / Dist Owner: Irish Distillers (Pernod-Ricard S.A.) / Ireland (Co. Cork)